Saturday 20 August 2011

Driving me MAD!!

I think i must be some kind of bad driver magnet recently. I've had a visit from the shocking driver leader during the night who has implanted a small device in my brain to signal all of his members to my vicinity when i am on the road!  Seriously!!

Again yesterday on leaving work - a car pulled out on me and then proceeded to drive at a speed a millipede with 99 legs broken, could manage. This was on the straight before the S bend i mentioned in my previous post.  I saw a gap and went for the the overtake, otherwise i wold have actually been there until my 80th birthday!  It was a completely safe overtake, but the driver decided he'd take exception to it and started flashing their lights.  To be honest I'm surprised they knew where the button was to turn on their lights, they certainly didn't know where the "GO" pedal is!

No comments:

Post a Comment