Saturday 24 December 2011

A flat tyre for Christmas

On my way to do the usual last minute Christmas shopping, i noticed the steering a little heavy. I got out to expect to see an elephant under the wheel arch (believe me, these things do actually go through my head) - and of course, there wasn't one.  There was however a slightly flat tyre.  Happy Christmas to me! lol.

I pumped it up with my 5 year old £9.99 Halfords foot pump,and it seemed up enough for a fun trip shopping. 

When i got home i tried pumping it up a bit more, as it was not at optimum pressure.  The foot pump broke didnt it! What a good coincidence and luck that i have a feeling, i may be getting some halfords vouchers this year!  I now need a headlight bulb, and a foot pump!  You have to laugh at this!

On a lighter note - wishing you all a Happy Christmas and a Great 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment